Thursday, October 3, 2013

[TIPS] Immediate journey at superb LOW price by Malaysia Airlines

Years of flying with Malaysia Airlines teaches me of how to set a standard for comfort and value for money at choosing the right airlines. Be it a short domestic journey or long haul international destinations and even after flying with so many different airline, Malaysia Airlines never fail me to delivering the best service (at least to me). 

I recently received a newsletter from them on their latest promotion, which is really superb. For those of you who wonder, "WHY?", here is the reason:

Book and fly immediately at an insane airfare for a round trip journey, and you'll get;

  • to choose your dream destination (the promotion is valid for more than just domestic routes)
  • at least a 30kg baggage allowance
  • full board services (this is not a budget airlines, ok!)
  • comfort and convenience of managing your booking and check-ins 
Click the purple box below to see the current promotional airfares that was sent personally by Malaysia Airlines. Go fill in your annual leave forms and fly immediately in this next few days. I would probably choose one destination myself and you may be able to catch me onboard. 

HAPPY TRAVELING (OR should I say, HAPPY HOLIDAY)!!!



SHARE: 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails