Saturday, August 27, 2011

Happy Birthday Malaysia

Time fly very fast.
It is now almost the last quarter of calendar year.
For the past two months, I have been busy staying at home and regularly commuting to hospital for physioteraphy sessions. After this experience, I learnt that human ankle is the most complex feature in human body. I also learnt that the location where I fall is very notorious to claim bodily injury and even human lives.
Nonetheless, it was not all so bad for me. I am blessed and lucky to be able to survive and life must continue. 
On the note that August is Malaysia's national celebration, I would like to extend warm wishes to all fellow Malaysians - a Happy 54th Birthday Malaysia. 
This year would be a meaningful experience for all of us as we are having double celebration.



Lastly, in view of the upcoming Eid-ul Fitr celebration, I wish everyone who is celebrating an Eid Mubarak. I will try to write an interesting travel entry soon.



1 comments:

bkn dah lps ke...

hihih

just asking..;p

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails