Wednesday, April 18, 2012

[Hotel Review] Beringgis Beach Resort and Spa

At the end of March 2012, I had a chance to join an activity organized by aspiring students of International Business Club from UMS. It was a two days and one night 'rendezvous' session at one of the most beautiful resort that I have ever experience while I am in Sabah. 

Located in Papar, it is actually not so far from Kota Kinabalu. However, you would need to hire a transport in order to reach the place. It was my first time driving alone, so naturally I ended up going the wrong way. However, after making a u-turn and finally found the place, traveling time by car from the city center of Kota Kinabalu is estimated to be about half an hour to 45 minutes. Please take note to those who is driving, do not take the old road heading deeper to Papar. 

Resort Name
Beringgis Beach Resort and Spa

Website Address
http://www.beringgis.com

Facilities Review
There are several types of rooms available. The one I had was spacious and very comfortable. Each wing has several rooms on both levels. However, because the building materials are mostly wood, do take note that you may be mildly disturbed by sound either from outside or from your next door neighbours.

There is no internet or wireless available in rooms and other areas, but there is internet facilities provided in the lobby. Since I wanted a quiet time, no internet access is just what I needed ^_^

I am sure the restaurant served delicious foods. As I joined a group of people, we were served at the open deck area. From breakfast to dinner, the dishes served were tasty and just nice for my appetite. 

The swimming pool, which is located at the center where all the rooms are, is a nice place for you to do sun bathing and of course take a dive. However, please be aware of safety since there is no lifeguard stationed at the pool. 

...AND of course they have awesome beach. I could not swim in the water since the wind was strong and the waves were pretty rough. Nonetheless, there are small benches and huts for you to sit or lie down and relax while enjoying the sea.



Room Rates
Please refer to the website.

Personal Rating
4 stars

Pictures from the scene




(Photo Credit to UMS IB Club)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails