Saturday, January 5, 2013

2013: Turning 5 and going strong

The calendar shows that it is almost a week since 2012 left us. Last year was a quiet travel year for me. Nonetheless, I managed to roam around Tokyo and for the first time traveled to Brunei successfully.

When I started writing on this blog, my intention was to share information and opinion with all of you. This year, "Reality Check: The Air We Breathe" is turning five (5). I will still be sharing information and ideas, except it would be everything related to traveling.

2013 travel calendar is yet to be finalized but there is news for everyone. I will definitely be traveling to the Philippines and Laos in this first half of the year. So, look out for interesting entries related to the travel.

Check out this blog's fan page on Facebook as well as my Youtube channel to get to know more about Makiko S (click the links on the tab above shown on this blog).

Happy two thousands and thirteen, my dear readers and fans. I will look forward towards creating more meaningful experience together with all of you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails