Saturday, December 12, 2009

Highlight of the year no. 1 : Kissed by the famous Orang Utan

Highlight of the year no. 1 : Kissed by the famous Orang Utan

There are a few things in life worth telling. For me, this is the most exciting part of 2009. I finally met with the famous "Marina" when I visited Malacca sometime this mid year.

The whole holiday was interesting. I have been waiting the chance to really go on a tour to Malacca for years. Surprisingly, even where Malacca is only about 2 hours drive from KL, somehow it had never showed up on any of my travelling schedule for the longest time.

Apart from being kissed by "Marina", me and my sister were also struggling while trying to get a great pose with the giant albino's python. I wish I could share the picture here as well, but we couldn't stand the weight of the huge snake. I have a printed copy of the picture, though; but it was just a normal shot.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails