Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Blank & Busy (BB)

Since I am fairly occupied with things at work, it is normal for 'brain' to be not functioning that well in churning ideas for me to write. I hope, next entry would have some ideas (my own) to share. 

In the mean time, maybe it's worth sharing about my personality assessment in brief which I got from several sources (and I am in agreement with the result about the details given):-

My COLOUR : BLACK
You are mysterious and cool. You are a beautiful, hushed person-who is loyal, yet peculiar, and you won't let anything block your destinations. Gorgeous, silent, mysterious, and cold!


My NUMBER : 8

Having an 8 Life Path makes you a born leader and provides you with great opportunities. Success is common in your life and others flock to you. Having a good judge of character enables you to partner with the best people. You must avoid harming those around you as you strive to reach the top.

My THEMES
Learner

Individualization
Input
Analytical
Focus

My ATTRIBUTES
Exact
Profound
Practical
Creative
Planning
Correct
Careful
Considerate planner
Purposeful
Logical
Perfectionist
Elaborator
Thorough


The above summarize about myself and surprisingly all are almost accurate. Anything else that need clarification?

I think it is better to know me personally rather than keep on asking question...Hahaha... I am always free for a date or any social outing (",)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails