Monday, March 22, 2010

It's a sign of appreciation: Thank You

Due to some other commitment, this entry was delayed by almost a week. 


Some have asked me the reason for blogging in English while my main target readers are fellow Malaysian. I love writing and sharing experience, so I wish to extent some of the knowledge and opinion through writing. Why English? I considered myself very lucky to have a relatively good proficiency in the language. Hence, I'd like to share my language knowledge with others, especially those who still wants to learn.


It's all started in 2008. However, just recently I have picked up the momentum of writing and seeing the response now, I hope my passion will continue. In addition to the excitement over getting more than 1000 views to this blog last week, a short note from LAl® have somehow gave me better motivation to keep on writing.


A big thanks to LAl® for the acknowledgement given to this blog. 




In order for me to complete the routine of accepting the award, here are the rules (applicable to the next 15 nominated bloggers listed (*_*)//:
1. Thank & link the person that gave you the award.

2. Pass this award onto 15 bloggers you've recently discovered and think are fantastic

3. Contact said Blogs and let them know they've won the award

4. State 7 things about yourself
.

The next 15 bloggers who are worth to be receiving the award are:-

For those who are wondering about Makiko S:-
  1. Pen name was given by a friend because I admire Esumi Makiko so much (and he said I was almost similar to her)
  2. Used to be in 'XXL' size for a very long time
  3. Used to stay in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah for 3 years
  4. Dated a guy met on MIRC for 5 years
  5. In love with Cyril's magical hands
  6. Love to read books and write things
  7. Only wear heels!!! I cannot walk straight if I'm in FLAT...

A special note for all readers and followers of this BLOG : Arigatou Gozaimasu (",)


5 comments:

already do it.. huhu later i put your link k.. :D

omg! thanks! I'll put your blog on my award list! =)

wow!!i got this award from u??thanx so much..really appreciated it..

actually, i love reading ur blog coz i can learn and improve my English language..(^_^)

makiko chang... thanx alot..... so much appreciate it... keep on writing gurl, u are doing it so very fine now...

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails