Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Things that I will never know, ever...

Since I was small,

I never knew how to make jokes; though I like the idea of making people laughs;
I never knew how to look cheerful; though I like the idea of seeing people smile;
I never knew how to sound soft-spoken; though I like the idea of being ladylike;
I never knew how to stop sharing; though I like the idea of keeping things to myself;
I never knew how to not be serious; though I like the idea of being relax;
I never knew how to not be practical; though I like the idea of there are things that are meant to be left unexplained.

Now that I am all grown up, 
I definitely know one thing.
That for all above that I could never know, I can always find them;
In people whom I got the chance to know.

Because no one person can have everything to oneself.



1 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails