Only readers above the legal age can read this! Those who think and feel they are qualified enough is highly welcomed to continue reading...
Unfortunately this post is not specifically related to the idea of EXPOSING my sexy & beautiful figure to all. (Sorry guys, such thing may risk everything that I have been working all my life).
In the past two entries, contents written are a few from many personal topics which I'd like to share with readers. Too often when I browse through blogs for things to read, I stumble into entries about love, relationship, marriages, etc. A few really has good content; which are potential to be adopted as reference. However, many writes from a personal perspective; which may seem dramatic but can do little to educate others.
While the majority agree to the concept of LOVE is important basis of a marriage, there are quite a number of supporters to the idea of ensuring other conditions to be met before you can ring the wedding bells. Personally, I chose MONEY over LOVE as the fundamental basis of a marriage.
Before anyone jumps into conclusion, I am not saying that LOVE is not important.
Love is extremely important. However, Money is essential, for the survival of a loving relationship.
- Cost of living for a person keeps on escalating nowadays. If one struggles to have a decent life, it is the question of afford-ability to add another person to one's life; which LOVE cannot win over MONEY.
- Expectation to having someone to serve and provide a comfortable life is very much related to the ability of making the right environment and tools available. LOVE cannot buy the house or the car for you and your partner to sit in.
- You can never get Angelina Jolie out of a woman,
- You can never get a place big enough to house 2 of you (and more in future),
- You can never get gourmet food served on dining table,
- You can never get 24/7 first class maid service,
Note: This is a personal opinion, based on my personal experience. If any of the content above is offensive or seem to be anything related to anyone else, it is just a coincident.