Saturday, January 8, 2011

Hello 2011

First week of 2011 is almost over. Did I feel anything special this year, so far? Hmmm… it is too early to tell.

As I was checking my blogger dashboard, I realized that 2010 had been an extreme success for this blog. The objective after I resume writing on this platform for 2010 was very much achieved. With more than 1500 page views, slightly over 100 comments and reaching 100 followers – I personally believe that it is not a lost battle trying to position an English medium blog in the Malay reading segment. Of course, occasionally I do write items in Malay just to give a little bit of spice to the readers.

One of my agendas for this year is to keep on writing, so I could continue sharing opinions, thoughts and experiences with more people. After more than a year, it is time for some transformation for “Reality Check: The Air We Breathe”. I hope to be able to make initial changes soon before I can start focusing again on the delivery of content to all my dear readers.

Until next time!!!

Note: It is not too late to wish all of you a Happy New Year. Let us work hard towards more success and happiness in life.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails