Saturday, December 25, 2010

6 days to go for 2011

In less than 6 days we will say goodbye to the first decade of this millennium. Time is human biggest enemy. About 10 years ago, it was a beginning for me. While I am still working hard to make achievements in life, challenges are inevitable.


2010 drew so many memorable experience for me, personally. It started off with wanting to strive more in life...and of course hoping that I will find love.


I found LOVE, but in a different forms;

  • Realization of how much family and friends open up their hearts and minds to accept whoever you are;
  • Passion can also be meaningful and sweet even when you share it with non-human;
  • Even for something that are considered not common, love can make someone act more superior than you could even thought of;
  • It is always inside you - love - which will bring you tears and smile, when you least expected.
Not sure if there is a need to write a resolution this year. Many of my short term objectives are still in progress. It has been an intense year, struggling in career, persevering in love and a roller coaster expectation. 


Even my commitment in writing was jeopardized. Still passionate at delivering thoughts and emotions in written form of words, perhaps the ONE thing I should have done better is to stick with the original plan - continue sharing my experiences and opinions here on this blog.


I made new friends - thank you Lan & Syafiq
I learnt a new skill - thanks to all the gorgeous horses
I realized new side of my personality - thanks to ALI, TONY and REMY
I materialized new style - thanks to NeverPayRetail
I honoured new commitment - thanks to family & friends


and lastly...


I will not stop from hoping and wishing.


**********


PS. Today happens to be Christmas. For all readers celebrating, I'd like to take this opportunity to wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy Holiday!!!

1 comments:

nice purple template...

salam blogwalking n following ur blog yer.....havva nice day!! hit me back ^__^V

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails