Thursday, March 1, 2012

Malaysia Airlines always the first choice for my travel | MAS Traveller

When I was growing up there was no other airlines that serve domestic routes except for Malaysia Airlines. It has always pleasant flying with MAS even until today.

In the 1990's my family & I usually flew between Kuala Lumpur (then via Subang International Airport) to/fro Alor Setar plenty. In 1997 when I received my PMR result, I was in Alor Setar, my kampung. I had to fly to KL immediately then so I could submit an official appeal for the examination result. It was an easy journey from the airport up to the air and then landed in Subang. To my surprise, that was my first time flying business class - free upgrade because it was an extremely early flight.

Read more at Malaysia Airlines always the first choice for my travel | MAS Traveller







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails