Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Going to Japan: Searching for Ideas

My first experience traveling abroad brought me to the land where the sun rise - Japan. When I first landed in Narita International Airport, about ten years ago, it was beyond my expectation. As I walked down the escalator with another 27 fellow comrades, it was the biggest turning point of my life - witnessed by the Japanese morning sky.

Japan welcomed me in a unique way - I could smell the autumn wind immediately after I left the airport for our bus. Soon, I was in a big hall surrounded by hundreds of strangers.

45 days later, those strangers became my friends.
*****

This year marks the 10th year anniversary of that first journey.

Thus, I am heading back to Japan for another kind of experience. What do you think I should do this time? Let me know for ideas so I could go and explore more. In other words, the more I see and experience, the more stories I can share with all of you.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails