Friday, January 8, 2010

Lets Learn JAPANESE (Lesson 2)

**Updated entry : Thanks to a very good friend of mine who highlighted a few errors & mistakes made in the first entry published. This is an edited version of the post. 

I received a feedback from a Japanese friend that triggers a thought to make the lesson not only exclusive to people who want to learn Japanese language, but to also include some English Language lesson. It will be great if the lesson could benefits both English and Japanese language users if I could find a way to incorporate both elements.

While finding the best solution on this matter, I hope the next lesson could help both language users at learning some basic language skills. It may be though and challenging for some, but remember to always have fun while learning (",)

Lesson 2: Starting a Conversation - Basic Introduction

Ms A : I am Diyana. Nice to meet you. I am from Malaysia.
はじめまして。わたしはディヤナです。マレーシアからきました。
[Hajimemashite. Watashi wa Diyana desu. Malaysia kara kimashita]

Mr B : Nice to meet you too. I am Honda, from Japan. Are you a Malaysian?
どうも。はじめまして。わたしはにほんから来ましたほんだです。あなたはマレーシアじんですか。
[Domo. Hajimemashite. Watashi wa Nihon kara kimashita Honda desu. Anata wa Malaysia-jin desu ka.]

Ms A : Yes, I am. Where are you from, Mr Honda?
はい、そうです。ほんださんはにほんのどこからきましたか。
[Hai, so desu. Honda-san wa nihon no doko kara kimashita ka.]

Mr B : I am from Tokyo. I want to learn English, could you please help to teach me?
東京からきました。わたしは英語をべんきょうしたいです。教えていただけませんか。
[Tokyo kara kimashita. Watashi wa ei-go o benkyou shitai desu. Ohieste itadamakemasen ka.]

Ms A : I understand. Yes, (I would be happy) to teach you English. I want to learn Japanese also. Your help is very much appreciated as well.
わかりました。おしえてあげます。わたしも日本ごがべんきょうしたいです。こちらこそ、よろしくおねがいします。
[Wakarimashita. Oshiete agemasu. Watashi mo nihon go ga benkyou shitai desu. Kochira koso, yoroshiku onegaishimasu]

Mr B : Thank you very much.
どうもありがとうございます。
[Domo arigato gozaimasu]

Ms A : You're welcome.
どういたしまして。
[Do itashimashite]


**********
Hope the above can help you to practice more. Until next lesson, see ya!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails