Monday, January 16, 2012

Luxury Shopping in Bangkok

Although this was my second time in Bangkok, the atmosphere was not so foreign to me. However, after so many years I realized that my last experience was no longer applicable. Furthermore, this time my friend and I came here to enjoy the shopping experience.

Breakfast served at the hotel was not that bad. Though lack in choices, the morning buffet was a mix of local and western dishes. The hotel kitchen was nice enough to do a separate omelet for us when we could not eat the serves dishes since there was meat inside. It was a very late breakfast, thanks to our late night adventure the night before.

Obviously when you are in Bangkok, one has to experience Tuk Tuk.

Read more: http://blog.travelpod.com/travel-blog-entries/makiko-saba/2/1326541988/tpod.html#ixzz1jSrOffA7



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails