Sunday, June 2, 2013

[Travel Asia] Backpack and Indochina


For anybody who loves traveling but still are thinking about “how-to-do-it” without burning their pockets, you can now easily find information via reputable travel websites as well as reliable travel bloggers who shares more than their experiences about traveling. 

In 2011, I began a journey that is one of the most memorable to me. Immediately after I resigned from my job, I packed my bag and began a two months exploration trip across the Indo-china route. Starting from this post, I will share (more likely continue) the story behind that travel.

I went to seven countries via land – alone. It is true that I did not have anybody committed to the traveling route from day one next to me. However, later along the solo journey I realized that I was not completely alone, I was able to meet with so many interesting, friendly and awesome people. 

The backpacking trip was my first adventure. I began in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. For the next two months, I had managed to discover:

1. Thailand (Ayutthaya and Bangkok)

2. Cambodia (Siem Reap and Phnom Penh)

3. Vietnam (Ho Chi Minh, Danang, Hoi An, and Hanoi)

4. China (Nanning, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, and Fuzhou)

5. Hong Kong

6. Macau

7. Taiwan (Nankan and Taipei)


Along the trip, I had actually written the journey and experience. Due to certain circumstances, the entries halted half way. Now that I am fully recovered, I shall continue the story and republish a freshly view of the existing entries of the said journey.

To begin with, why not go through the original posts made for the first part of the said journey? Below are the entries of the places I discovered after I cross over the starting line:



Subscribe to my Facebook Fan Page to get the latest update when I publish new entries here. Also, check out my Youtube channel to watch the previous and new episodes of “Makiko Travel Journal Series”.


1 comments:

Your method of telling all in this piece of writing is truly pleasant, every one be
able to without difficulty be aware of it, Thanks a lot.


Feel free to surf to my web blog - Pulau Seribu

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails